Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps : Dee Gordon Autograph

Dee has never been my favorite player but I have met him before and he has always been nice to me and fellow autograph hounds. He has great speed but til he can figure a way to get on base on a consistent basis it will be always be neutralized.

Just cruising on eBay one day and just looking for Dodger autographs from this year's set and I saw this one from the base Topps set going for a meager $5 on a buy it now option. It's an autograph. It's a Dodger. It's mine now. Saw that this copy is normally selling for close to $6 so while not the best of bargains it is a new autograph I get to put into my set for the price of a foot long.


Not numbered but his days on the Dodger's roster might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment