Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Trade with Fellow Blogger : Big 44 Sports Cards ( Trade Number One )

Now that I have had my feet on the ground for a few months back in the hobby I am able to do more trades with fellow bloggers and I recently finished one up with a new blogger ( or new to me at least ).

Nathan who runs big44cards knew I was trying to complete the 2013 Bowman Chrome set in it's blue parallel form as I knew he is trying to do the same thing but with the 2013 Topps Chrome Set. I didn't have any spare Topps Chrome to trade him but he did have a Bowman Chrome he could let me have. As he collects the Pirates I sent him a few prospects from the 2013 Bowman set which I hope he enjoys. In turn he sent me this spiffy Ryan Zimmerman blue chrome parallel for my set needs. A great first trade with Nathan. If you get a moment take a look at his blog. Thank you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment