Saturday, February 22, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Andre Ethier Base and Base Refractor Parallel

Off I went to Frank and Sons to acquire some supplies and thought I would see if there were any set holes I could fill for my 2013 baseball sets. I found a few that helped those needs

I am not trying to do the rainbow set for the 2013 Chrome sets ( Bowman and Topps ) but I do want the base, refractor and blue parallels of all the Dodgers. I had yet to get Andre's on eBay for any decent amount of pocket change so when I saw these two together at a table and the seller only wanted $1.50 for both I gladly dug into my pocket and gave him 6 quarters which landed me the two cards and concluded a smooth purchase. Nothing spectacular but needed none the less for my set.


Ethier and his refractor twin

No comments:

Post a Comment