Monday, March 24, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps : Yasiel Puig Base Photo Variation

That feeling of finally finishing a project is refreshing and nice. With this Puig card finally in hand I can check off the Dodger photo variations off my list.

Puig it seems is always the first or last one acquired in any project I am trying to complete. This time he happened to be the last.

Another irritating book price of $20 was attached to this card and once again there was no way I going to approach that figure. Hopefully he can validate these high prices this year with a great sophomore performance. Till then these prices are what I believe out of whack. The sit and wait game was on once again.

After watching auction after auction exceeding my ceiling I was able to finally lock down this particular card for single digits. A reasonable price considering all the other sales I witnessed. One project down and so many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment