Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trade with Dr. Liu Part 17 also Photo of the Day - Clayton Kershaw Signed 8 x 10


The final post of photos in the trade with Dr. Liu. Tomorrow starts a two day posting of the other items but this is the prize of the photos. My Cy Young himself, Clayton Kershaw.

I have plenty of Kershaw autographs but have yet to have one on a photo and even if I wasn't getting out of collecting signed balls I still wanted one in my possession. Clayton is one of the few signed balls I am keeping at the present moment. Once I get one on a black ball then I will trade/or sell that one but for the time being it stays with me.

Clayton is on course for a hall of fame career and I attended his first game back in 08 when he faced off against the Cardinals. Like now he had minimal run support that day but he wasn't saddled with the loss. Anytime I can get my hands on yet another autograph of Kershaw I am going to do it and lucky for me Dr. Liu had one to trade and I gladly welcomed it with open arms.

After 17 days the photo portion of the trade is over. All quality autographs. Thank you again for all of them and look forward to more trading ( which by the way we are working on trade 2 as we speak ).

No comments:

Post a Comment