Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman : Jose De Leon Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (70/150)


Even though autographs are my primary focus these blue chrome parallels are still on all my wish lists and just a hour after I won Jose's autograph refractor parallel I was able to lock down this blue bad boy.

Just like the other one there obviously was no price guide to reference so I had to go with my gut on this one as well. With only 150 copies out there I put a little higher than normal cap to my limit as I didn't know where the market was going with this card. I ended up getting it for a little more than $7 delivered which I think is a great price for this young star. Was that a good deal or no? I will find out in a couple of weeks when the prices are released but using past track records of "big" named prospects in the Dodger farm system I feel that there is no way this card come in any lower than $10 with a possible high of $15. (edit : it came in at $10)

Unlike the autograph I have of Jose I think this one is a great candidate to earn a BGS 9.5 but is it too early to have stuff graded of this kid? Hmm...


70 / 150

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment