Saturday, November 28, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Jeff Brigham Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (271/399)


Chipping away at what continues to be an endless checklist of cards I still need to acquire from the 2014 Bowman brand. Whether it's the Draft release or the flagship Chrome one I still have a lot to hunt down so anytime I can get my hands on one at a minimal cost it brings a smile to my face.

With this card in hand I now only need its black brother to finish off my Brigham collection. The problem for me when it came to this card (and the black for that matter) is that while the cost of the card was reasonable the shipping was not. A dollar or so for the card was fine with me but $3-$5 tacked on for shipping wasn't. Just had to wait it out till someone finally slashed or eliminated shipping on their auction and the wait finally ended as I was able pick this up for under $2 delivered.

It is amazing sometimes that these non stars or minor stars are so hard to acquire but that is the cost of collecting limited parallels. Blue down and black to go.


271
of
399

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment