Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Stadium Club : Corey Seager Base Photo Variation


The trifecta is finished and in record time.

My three PC players all had photo variations in this year's Stadium Club release and with Trout and Kershaw in the fold the only one I needed was Seager and there seemed to be plenty to chose from.

I had heard the pull rate for these variations were 3-4 to a case which seemed semi rare to me but it seems like the market was/is flooded with them. I had hope to snag a Corey for a deal and I felt I did at the time of its acquisition but after a couple weeks went by it seems I had made a slight overpay for the transaction. What made it a little more irritating is that while the card is in good condition it is not in gem mint form. It will probably score a mint 9 from BGS so it is what it is.

With all that said I am still happy I have this card in my collection.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment