Monday, May 29, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-EIGHT of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Update Corey Seager Base All Star Black Parallel (64/65) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


The second of 3 black parallels of Corey Seager from the 2016 Topps Update set and the 1st that garnered a gold label.

I was hesitant to include all 3 of the cards in the batch as I had an "odd" feeling about what they would earn considering 2 of them had corner issues in my opinion. Well the 1st black really crapped the bed with a 4.5 return and this All Star one had corner issues in my eyes. Well the grader at Beckett also saw it that way but thankfully still gave them a 9 to go along with 3 9.5's and now I have yet another limited black parallel of Corey from his rookie year. Now if he can have the career that Trout has then this card would be crazy nice.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment