Thursday, July 11, 2013

Card of the Day - 2012-13 Fleer Retro : Trevor Lewis

I'm finally starting to pick up some steam on acquiring signed cards of the 2011-12 Stanley Cup Champion Kings. Sadly with their season over the demand is coming down so this is prime time to pick up some cards. Though I have won a few cards this is only the second one that has made it to my doorstep since starting the quest to get the whole roster on autographed cards.

Scouring eBay as usual and found this Trevor card with a nice starting bid of just 99 cents so that meant I was for sure going to keep an eye on it. Not surprisingly there was zero action on the auction and as it neared its end I put my bid in and won it for the original asking price. With shipping it arrived at my home for less than $4. So this is number two in a long journey in getting the team's cards but someday it will be complete. Until then this is a nice addition at a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment