Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Card of the Day - 2009 Topps Triple Threads : Matt " Bison " Kemp Relic Autograph ( 13 / 75 ) . . . AKA eBay Bucks Purchase Number 2

On to the next "free" purchase on eBay with my earned bucks from the past quarter. Again, if you are a buyer on eBay there is no reason to not be in this program as it is free to join but you must opt in to earn credits to be used for future purchases.

As my two favorite players are Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw I have been on the look out to acquire autographed cards of the two superstars with their nicknames on the card as well. I lucked into the Kershaw " Kid K " one awhile go seen here and have kept an eye out for the Bison one of Kemp. Couple weeks left until the quarter was up ( June 30th ) and a seller had put this card and another one up on a buy it now option but I didn't want to use money out of pocket/paypal to purchase it as I wanted to acquire it for "free" with the bucks so I gambled that this would still be available when I was able to purchase it. The other card was fine but it was the green background one and I am not fond of green so I really only had eyes for this one. Day came that I could buy the card and it was still up for grabs so I purchased and received this great looking card at no cost to me. If only all transactions could be like that. So yet another Kemp autograph has joined my collection and I couldn't be happier.


Bison number 13 of 75

No comments:

Post a Comment