Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FOUR - 2015 Allen Ginter : Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel EXT Variant Now BGS Graded Near Mint 8.5


2015 Allen Ginter Mike Trout Mini EXT Variant 

Just like the previous EXT Trout card this one comes in looking like it should gem from BGS. The reason this gets a better place in line is that unlike the 2014 version this 2015 one looks to be perfectly centered. Corners are crisp and no fraying is seen under the loop. Would love to double up on EXT Trout in the same batch with 9.5's

Another card I swear as damaged while in Beckett's possession as the corners sub grade of 8 drove this down an overall 8.5. 


I pride myself on making sure corners are either good or have the knowledge that they will be a problem so I won't be surprised when it comes back with a grade less than what I wanted. So sadly I have another near mint card in my batch but thankfully it is the only Trout of the group. Even with all these early 8.5 returns the overall batch was quite good but it's hard to write these up as someday I would love to have a batch complete with nothing less than 9's unless I know for sure it is coming back not in that condition.


Stop dropping my cards Beckett

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment