Monday, July 18, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-SIX - 2015 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Green Refractor Parallel (93/99) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Green Refractor (93/99)

Like most of the chrome cards in this batch I expect those and this green Trout to receive a 9.5 or better. The reason this is higher on the list is because of the the print run being so low (99) if it were to gem or possibly pristine then the value of it would get a nice bump. Again, I'm not looking to move it but if I ever had to it's nice to know that I could get a nice figure for it in return.

Well I expected a gem and would have been more than content with that return I was kind of surprised that it earned a strong 9.5.


I thought this would be a better than average gem but did itself better as 2 sub grades came back with 10's and the only "blemish" was centering which earned a 9. That 9 can't take away my smile as I just love when a serialized parallel of less than 100 comes back with a gold banner attached to it. Another hit for my Trout collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment