Saturday, July 16, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Base Black and White Parallel (15/15)


A 3 player project I didn't know I wanted to do/complete until I picked one up as a steal of a deal on eBay and now with this card's acquisition I am 1 away from completing said project.

I won a Koufax black and white which also has a print run of just 15. I submitted it to BGS and it came back with a great gold banner and of course now I wanted to add Kershaw and Trout and even though the print runs are the same I knew Kershaw would be the easier one to come by than Trout hence why I picked up Clayton's up first. I have yet to see a Trout one so Lord knows when that will pop up.

We are in season now but I picked this up during the off season and with minimal effort I locked in this card for even more of a steal than the Koufax. So just like that Koufax this one will be off to BGS next time they are in town and I am expecting the same result as Sandy's.


Fifteen
of
Fifteen

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment