Sunday, September 25, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel (73/75)


With Corey doing so well this year it is getting increasingly harder to land his cards at any type of deal but I continue to plug away and ended up with this 2013 mini that helps me along with my 3rd rainbow project of Mr. Seager.

While the "normal" sized cards get the most attention these colored minis are hard to track down. I've been lucky to get a few but the prices have been rising as his play has improved. As with all the rainbow cards I want/need them to be in gem mint form or a raw looks like they can earn that grade. Saw this one on eBay and considering what previous greens have sold for I was pleasantly surprised that I landed this at about $8 cheaper than I thought I would. The seller had the same feeling as he contacted me after the auction and stated what a great deal I received. He also believes that this should earn a 10 from Beckett. Now that is a mighty confident statement to throw around but once in hand I can see where he was coming from. I don't see anything wrong with this well centered card but I never expect a 10 but if this does not receive a 9.5 then I know the grader must have had a bad day.


Seventy-Three
of
Seventy-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment