Saturday, September 3, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Tribute : Sandy Koufax Base Black Parallel (33/50)


$40 is what the high value is according to Beckett. Sorry not going to spend that for this card even though it is a limited Koufax card.

$15 happens to be the low value that has assigned by Beckett to the card as well. Maybe if I had extra funds on a good day I might entertain that cost but today was not that day.

Now for a little change over $7 I would do that all day everyday and that is exactly what it cost me to pick up another black parallel for my Koufax collection.

This card comes the infamous 2015 Tribute set that was recalled by Topps due to quality issues and this one is not void of said issues. While I was hoping to submit this to BGS and earn a spiffy gold banner I think at best it would earn a mint 9 one. While I don't think this card deserves its $40 high book value I believe I won this on a steal of an eBay deal and couldn't be happier to add another limited addition card to my Koufax collection.


Thirty-Three
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment