Sunday, July 9, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Now : Clayton Kershaw 1st Ever MLB Save Base Autograph (145/199) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


I couldn't possibly only own the relic version of this card and not pare it up with the non one right? Nope I couldn't and finally one of these popped up that was already certified gem mint 9.5 by Beckett and I was determined to land it.

There has been shortage of raw versions of this card but I am really just trying to hold out for the graded cards that I want going forward and I don't remember seeing one of this before this one showed up. Knowing past sales of this card I knew what my ceiling would be and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't go for all that much more than a few raw ones had sold a couple days prior to this one.

I now have the relic and this one. If I was going go crazy I could go after all the parallels but I won't be unless they can be had for a major steal. Another gem for my road to 100 project of Clayton.



One Hundred and Forty-Five
of
One Hundred and Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม แพลตฟอร์ม Y8 เป็นโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์กที่มีผู้เล่น 30 ล้านคนและก็กำลังเติบโต พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์กับพวกเราได้ทุกที่ทุกๆเมื่อนิยมได้เงินจริง

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucabetasia บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เป็นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์รูปแบบหนึ่ง บาคาร่าเป็น เกมสุดฮิตเป็นที่นิยม ที่เล่นง่าย pg สามารถทำเงินได้จริง สมัครเล่นได้ง่าย ๆ สามารถทดลองเล่นได้ฟรีสุดฮิต

    ReplyDelete