Saturday, July 8, 2017

Card of the Day - 2017 Gypsy Queen : Corey Seager Base Autograph Missing Blackplate Variant


There is supposedly a purple version of Seager's autograph in this year's GQ set but till I see one this version completes all the autos I can acquire of him so far.

I snagged the black and white parallel and then the "missing nameplate" version and finally this one to complete the trifecta. Although this is not numbered it is a limited card and I was happy to land it on a deal considering it books for over $100 and I acquired for more than 50% less than that. Conditioning as always comes into play with Gypsy and this one is no different as a corner gives me a little concern but I hope it won't hinder it too much when I submit it to BGS in the near future. Other than that this is a fine addition to my budding Corey autograph collection.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. โปรโมชั่น pg slot รวมโปรสล็อต PG โปรโมชั่นดีๆสุดพิเศษและก็ร้อนแรงมาเสนอแนะสำหรับคุณ สำหรับสาวกสล็อตตัวจริงต้องห้ามพลาดกับโปรโมชั่นที่พวกเราเตรียมความพร้อมมายกให้คุณทุกวัน

    ReplyDelete
  2. โปรโมชั่น PG SLOT ที่น่าสนใจ ห้ามพลาดที่เราเตรียมไว้เพื่อคุณ พีจีสล็อต ออนไลน์ที่ทันสมัย น่าเล่น มาพร้อมรางวัลก้อนโตภายในเกม เล่นได้บนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete