Saturday, September 28, 2013

Card of the Day - 2007 Bowman Chrome : Chris Withrow X-Fractor Refractor Autograph ( 112 / 225 )

Chris finally made his debut this year to the big league club and it was finally time for me to acquire some cards with his signature on it. I forgot how long he has been in our system and that I had to go back 6 years to find his rookie card. A great deal awaited me.

I have always been a fan of Bowman Chrome but never a fan of the X-Fractor versions of cards. But like the Jerry Sands and Dee Gordon project I have going I thought maybe I will do the same for other players as well. This card was the first that I was able to get my hands on of our new reliever.

Shipping for the card was just $2 and with the starting bid at just .99 cents it gave me a little wiggle room on what I was willing to spend. As the auction was nearing its end there was still no action on the card so I put in my bid and won it for just .99 cents. A nice little pickup. Will take any autograph card for a click under $3 delivered. Fan of the pitcher not of the card but welcome to the collection nonetheless.


Those damn sparkly squares again. 112 of 225.

No comments:

Post a Comment