Sunday, September 8, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Autograph . . . Technically

So when is an autograph card not an autograph card? When it is a redemption card for said autograph card. This is the first time I went and bought a redemption card for a card that hasn't been produced yet. Saw a buyer that had a card I wanted ( tomorrow's post ) and when looking through his eBay store came across this Seager redemption. I have not been able to get my hands on a Corey autograph card as of yet as they have been closing at a price I did not want to pay but since I won the other auction this one became cheaper to acquire due to the cost of shipping being zero.

At the close of the auction I acquired this spiffy, flimsy card that promises me my first Corey autograph card sometime in the near future for what I consider a nice low cost of $11. I have scratched off the back of the card to reveal my code and have sent it to Topps and now I patiently wait for the real McCoy to arrive at my doorstop. Until then I have this great looking "receipt".


Oh...Ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment