Thursday, May 1, 2014

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter " T " ( 44 / 50 ) Autograph

The project that keeps going and going now sees no bounds country wise as I have crossed the Pacific to get the first of two "T's" that I need to complete the set.

With a print run of 50 and the need for 2 of these letters I had to get the first before worrying about the second. With some people not trying to create the master set and just focusing on his name only it could complicate matters a bit so getting my hands on this was important. This is the first time I have seen a single "T" up for grabs and it originating in the country of the rising sun did not deter me from doing my best to winning the auction. With shipping being reasonable for an international transaction it freed up a little room on my bidding limit. Thankfully I won it and can now concentrate on it's twin.



44 of 50. Now on the lookout for one of the other 49.

2 comments:

  1. Loving watching the progress on this project! Can't wait to see them all in one shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God that will be nice.
      I have finally reached a major road block.
      You will see in the next 2 months or so as I have more letters in the que

      Delete