Friday, May 9, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Allen and Ginter : Matt Kemp Mini

Though I want to complete this set from the 2013 issue I always seem to have my eye on something else that takes my attention away from the set. I have acquired some cards but not at any regularity.

Wasn't even really searching for this card but it came up on my screen with an asking price of 99 cents and thought, damn I need to really try to finish this set if I can get the cards this cheap. Love the minis from the Topps set and love the minis from this set as well. Yet I have a lot more in Topps form. Go figure. Anyways, 99 cents later I had this card in hand and hope to have more in the future.

And though it doesn't need to be repeated, always love adding a new Kemp card to the collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment