Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Frank and Sons Purchase

On my way to the signing being held at Dr. Liu's optometry as seen HERE I decided to stop over to Frank and Sons to drop off some cards for BGS grading. I submitted some good cards and I will post which ones tomorrow. Wish me luck on those everyone.

I had a few minutes to kill before I had to head out so I went over to the Disney pin area to pick up a pin for the wife. I think I did well as I found a purple Tinkerbell one. After that I thought I would see if there were any parallel cards from the 2014 Bowman set I could pick up on the cheap.

Headed over to the one place I know where there are stacks and stacks of various cards and asked if he had any Bowman. He did and we both searched for parallels and came up with these two.

Nothing rare or sparkly but both Adrian and Zack were needed for the set. Combined they put me back a resounding 50 cents. Oh, the horror.Wish all transactions were that cheap. Frank and Sons is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment