Friday, November 11, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY - 2015 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Base Color Swap Variant Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Color Swap Variant

Another minor addition to my collection which I hope I can turn into a gem mint return from BGS. 

The cost was minimal for this card and I hope that the slight edge issue is minimal as well as that is the only thing I can see that might hold this back from earning a 9.5 from Beckett. 


Minimal purchase with minimal expectations resulted in maximum happiness. 

I remember bargaining down the eBay seller of this card to a price lower than low book and when it arrived I crossed my fingers that it would gem and in the end I didn't need to worry about that as it gemmed going away. The edge "problem" wasn't an issue and every sub grade earned at least a 9.5 and I have yet another strong gem Kershaw for the collection. Woo hoo.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment