Tuesday, November 8, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number SEVENTEEN - 2016 Topps Clayton Kershaw Base Black Parallel (14/65) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Clayton Kershaw Black Parallel (14/65)

Other than 1 corner on this card there is no issue BUT it does seem to get awfully get close to affecting the edge where the issues is located at. The question is does this only hurt one grade or 2 grades? While I don't think it hurts either too bad I am hoping that only 1 gets docked to a 9 so I can add another gem mint to my Kershaw collection. 

The luck continues for this black parallel of Kid K as it earned a gold banner albeit it was close. 


I had a feeling that 1 corner might cause a problem and hoped that it didn't stretch to affect the edges grade and thankfully it didn't. That corner did indeed make that sub grade a 9 but edges held on to that important 9.5 so that this limited card is now a gem. Not too shabby for a paper parallel that I snagged on eBay for a major steal. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment