Monday, May 16, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number NINETEEN - 2015 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Pink Refractor Parallel Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Pink Refractor

Another chrome and another expected gem mint return for Mr. Mike Trout here. 

I snagged this for a great deal on eBay and think it will have no problem earning a gold banner and while it won't drive the value all that much up it would double my or possibly triple my profit if I were ever to move which I have no plans to.

When pink becomes gold which in turn can make more green.


I won this card on the bay for a mere $5 and with a gold banner now attached I could easily flip it for a minimum of $25 as that is what I have seen it sell for. Of course I have no plans to move it but seeing a plan work out so smoothly is a nice thing.


I expected this card to come back as a gem and that it did so in fine fashion as it earned 3 9.5's with a 10 to put a cherry on top of it. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment