Saturday, May 7, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman's Best : Clayton Kershaw Base Blue Refractor Parallel (144/150)


The 2015 calendar year was quickly approaching its end but Topps came out with 2 new products (the other being Strata) and since it had some colored and numbered parallels I knew I would want to add them to my collection post haste.

If its blue and a numbered I am going after it and this Kershaw was the first one I was able to lock down. Bowman's Best was a brand I remembered collecting back in the early 2000's prior to me leaving the hobby so its appropriate that this brand is back. Since there were less than 10 cards total I wanted from this set I wanted to finish picking them up pretty fast and with that mentality that meant I would have to win these with no book value assigned to them yet. From the hip purchasing was back. 2 bids is all it took for me to acquire this Kershaw and to me it was had for a bargain as it only cost me a resounding $4. Yikes.... so much. = )

1 card down and more than a handful more to go.


One Hundred and Forty-Four
of
One Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

- Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment