Wednesday, May 25, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-THREE - 2015 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Purple Refractor Parallel (213/250) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Purple Refractor (213/250)

Purple and gold aka Los Angeles Lake colors or for the purpose of this post what hopefully this Trout card comes back as.

More and more I love these purple parallels and this Trout copy has perfect centering and no corner issues whatsoever so I am expecting a gold banner here. Since the print run is "high" its not really a investment piece but it nonetheless it will/would great in a gold banner.

My wish came true as I indeed have the color combination that I was seeking for Mr. Trout's Topps Chrome card.


Purple is probably my 3rd favorite color now as black and blue will always be my primary loves when it comes to these colored parallels. That said purple looks better with a gold banner than a blue parallel does and this one looks great in its new case. Another gem return for the best every day player in baseball.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment