Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Allen Ginter X (Online Exclusive) : Corey Seager Black and Silver Mini Frame Autograph


For a long time I was jealous of a fellow collector as he had this in his possession and picked it up for a steal when I wasn't collecting and then when I finally was ready to go after my own copy my own impatience cost me some extra funds that shouldn't have been spent. Hopefully this will gem which will help take the sting off this card's acquisition.

My buddy Greg snagged his own copy and before that I knew I wanted this card but could never find one to my liking (price wise). There were and still are a few copies that are on eBay on BIN's and I finally decided to get mine when eBay ran an extra eBucks promotion. They finally did and I went to this card's auction as this was the one I decided I thought was in the best condition. As I clicked the button to acquire I didn't realize aka didn't read, that I would be charged sales tax as I reside in California. Sh*t. I could have backed out of transaction but I hate when people do that to me so I sucked it up and paid the amount. Now that it is in hand it looks like it should be a 9.5 when I submit it to BGS but we all know how that can pan out. Here's hoping I see a gold banner in it's future and to everyone else make sure you read the fine print.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. Some of us know first-hand how Beckett can look at these Ginters lol....hope yours grades out well dude! I need them to review mine and get it into its proper holder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. รีวิวเกมส์ ทดลองเล่น PG SLOT เว็บเกมออนไลน์น้องใหม่จากค่าย พีจี ค่ายเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ที่ลูกค้าทั่วโลกต่างยกย่องให้เป็นเว็บเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ตลอดการ

    ReplyDelete