Friday, June 9, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-SEVEN of FORTY-TWO - 2014 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Red Storm Parallel (4/10) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Oh look, a High Tek card that doesn't have an issue with its surface and to top it off its a very limited (4/10) Kershaw autograph.

This card sat on eBay for months and no one touched it till I did when the seller just gave up and put such a low asking price for it. I scoped it up and thought it would gem when I did decide to submit it to BGS. Low and behold it did just that as not a single grade less than a 9.5 was earned by this card. What would be great is if I can land the other 2 red Tek autos from 2015 and 2016 to make this a nice little 3 card project. Oh wait I think I have another, see you tomorrow.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment