Friday, June 23, 2017

Card of the Day - 2017 Gypsy Queen : Corey Seager Base Autograph Missing Nameplate Variant (11/35)


Well since I picked up the black and white parallel from this year's GQ set I might as well try to get all the versions of Seager autographs in the set right? Well here is number 2 in that pursuit and its limited to just 35 copies.

I still feel that the GQ brand is a little risky due to condition issues and this one is no different but I still think it should squeak into the 9.5 gold when I submit it. I acquired this while playing the eBay of waiting to see how another auction plays out before picking this up. This copy was on a BIN OBO auction and the seller sent me a reasonable offer after rejecting mine. Well there was another copy on a traditional auction and I wanted to see how that finished before getting this one. A dangerous game when there are only 35 copies but I wasn't going to not get the best deal. Watching the auction card as its price kept going up and with 10 minutes left in its auction the price went above what the seller said I could have for this one. Promptly clicked the accept button and added another Seager auto to the collection.


Eleven
of
Thirty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment