Saturday, June 3, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Julio Urias Base Autograph Blue Refractor Parallel (77/150) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Chugging along the Urias rainbow autograph project and doing just fine thank you. Of the 2 young Dodger stars (the other being Seager) Urias is by far the easiest (price-wise) to pick up. So much so that with this blue parallel now in hand I am almost done with the project and it's not even baseball season yet (this is being written up at the end of March).

I now only need the gold and ultra rare red parallels and I will be done. This has been by far the easiest autograph project I've done so far. I had my eye on this card for quite some time and watched as the seller periodically kept lowering his BIN price as I knew it was overpriced as we weren't in season yet. Finally the time was right to strike as eBay was doing another one of their eBucks promotions and I had plenty of funds left over from my collecting adjustments I had made so I decided to email the seller and asked if he would meet the price I wanted to pay as it has continued to go unsold for months. Not 10 minutes later he responded with a personal offer with my amount attached to it and I promptly completed the transaction. Now to find that gold parallel and if I am really lucky the red.



Seventy-Seven
of
One Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment