Wednesday, June 7, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-FIVE of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Sky Rainbow Parallel (10/20) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


And with this recap post we come to the final entry of the batch of 2016 High Tek autographs of Clayton and another gem mint return to complete a clean sweep of cards from this year.

I set out to a complete rainbow of autographs from this set and each and every one that I submitted received a gold banner. The only one I am looking for now is the red one which has a print run of just 5. What is funny is I have the previous 2 years of reds (more on that shortly) but not this years. Once again though the surface sub grade is the one category that did not receive at least a 9.5. No matter as the other subs garnered 2 10's and a 9.5 and this beautiful blue parallel completes my project for the time being.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment