Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BGS Submission Update Five - 2013 Topps Five Star : Bo Jackson Base Rainbow Parallel Autograph ( 18 / 25 ) Now Graded and Slabbed a Mint 9


Original Submission Post
Beckett Book Value : $120

While technically a disappointing result considering I was half expecting a gem mint grade this card also was one of the top 6 that I suspected might not earn that grade as I knew one of the corners had a little ding in it and that grade showed as it earned an 8.5. Overall though the card came out to a mint 9 with the autograph grade getting a 10. Even though I am disappointed at the final result I half expected it could and would happen.

The good news though is with this being the 5th post of 13 I am now finished with non gem mint results. That is a good thing. Would have loved a nice gem mint Bo as I have had my issues with in person autograph sessions with the man so I may try one last time at the upcoming Raiderfest in February to get a better autograph. Till then I will enjoy this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment