Sunday, September 21, 2014

BGS Submission Update Seven - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Corey Seager Base Black Refractor Parallel ( 20 / 25 ) Now Graded and Slabbed a Gem Mint 9.5


Original Submission Post
Beckett Book Value : $50

I love it when I can predict to a T the exact grade that a card will get.

I love these mini chrome cards that happened to only come in factory sets. No pack busting here. You had to buy the factory set and hope for these black goodies which are only numbered to 25. I knew the day I received this from a great eBay transaction that I would send it in for grading. I could tell it was a tad off centered and I knew it would get a 9 grade for that but from my examinations I expected the other 3 sub grades to come out as 9.5's. Well the results are in and they came out exactly to what I thought they would. Centering indeed earned a 9 but thankfully the other ones came out to 9.5 and in the end I now have another gem mint card of Dodger super prospect Corey Seager.

I have had great luck with Corey when it comes to BGS and I hope it continues in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment