Friday, September 19, 2014

BGS Submission Update Six - 2014 Topps Museum : Adrian Gonzalez Frame Autograph Silver Parallel ( 7 / 10 ) Now Graded and Slabbed a Gem Mint 9.5


Original Submission Post
Beckett Book Value : $100 ish

Well for the first of many ( woo hoo ) gem mint returns I focus on the one I mentally labeled, no duh. I mean if a metal pre framed card can't get at least a 9.5 on edges and corners then it is really a messed up card or it was horribly handled somewhere down the road. Well those two sub grades not only received a 9.5 but they both earned a pristine 10. Nice. Centering came in a click under at 9.5 which was fine by me but surface almost cost me my gem mint grade as it only received a 9. In the end all is good and I got the grade I wanted and expected. I am now contemplating on selling off all my other Adrian sticker autographs as this now becomes my crown jewel when it comes to Adrian autographs.





No comments:

Post a Comment