Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Card of the Day - 2011-12 Panini : Kyle Clifford Autograph

Switching sports today as I acquired yet another King autograph card. This time Kyle Clifford has joined my collection.

Kyle has been somewhat elusive in my pursuit of getting an autograph card as I don't want to spend a lot but still want a copy in my collection. Finally found an auction that had a low starting bid and didn't have a reserve. The shipping was high at $3 for a single card so yet again I was cautious in what my bid would be but thankfully there was only one other bid and my bid raised the end price to a nice round total of $1.50. So for $4.50 I was able to add Kyle to my King collection which is now getting harder to complete as the popular players have all been acquired mostly and now I have to find those fringe and semi star players. A long project that will be fulfilling when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment