Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Allen and Ginter : Matt Kemp Black Mini ( Common Back ) and Hyun-Jin Ryu Mini ( A & G Back )

So far my only bad purchase dollar-wise in my eyes from this year's Allen and Ginter set.

At the time I thought it was a good value as it included the variant black bordered Matt Kemp and the A & G variant back of Hyun-Jin Ryu. With the Puig's selling much higher I expected these two to be lower just not as low as I see them go now on eBay. I could pick up a Ryu for a couple of dollars today if I wanted with the black Kemp coming in at give or take $4. When I bought these a couple of weeks ago I paid a tad over $10 which now looks like a slight overpay but that is what this hobby is, fun and frustrating at the same time.

Even with that I am happy that I was able to acquire these two great looking cards at a fairly low amount.



Common back mixed with an A & G back


No comments:

Post a Comment