Thursday, August 1, 2013

Card of the Day - 2012-13 Panini : Jack Johnson Autograph

Another hit on my Autographed Kings quest and this time it's for someone that wasn't even on the team during the playoffs. One, Jack Johnson.

Jack was traded prior to the trade deadline but he was part of the team during the season so he was still a must get on my list. Not too many Jack cards to chose from online but patience is a virtue in this hobby and this particular card held my eye as the auction came to a close. No bids on the card and with shipping at $2 I didn't want to overbid on the actual card. Right at the deadline one person put a bid in and then I put mine in as well and I ended up winning the card at just a $1.40. So with shipping that came out to only a little over $3. Not a bad pick up. Not a fan of gold bordered cards with blue autographs but when the choices are slim the buyer cant be picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment