Friday, August 16, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Allen and Ginter : Matt Kemp Base

Well I couldn't go Dodger hunting within the new set without going after my favorite player Matt Kemp right off the bat.

Matt is in the set obviously but his card is a short print so is seeded a little more scarcely within boxes than the non SP's. With this being not one of Matt's best years his cards are still a lot cheaper than normal to pick up and even with the newness of the set this card still came to me at the cost of a large coke at McDonald's. That would be a $1 for those that don't eat there. Seller had this as a buy it now and I saw no reason why not pick it up at that time. Card arrived in perfect condition and unharmed unlike Matt has been this year. My first card acquired for the Dodger set and now on the hunt for the others which I might just buy all together for one low price on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment