Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Card of the Day - 2003 Playoff : Paul Lo Duca Game Used Memorabilia Autograph

Went into my time machine to acquire this card from a decade ago. I've been trying to pick up some semi-old timer Dodgers and found Paul Lo Duca on this game used jersey card with his autograph adorned on it.

Always did like Paul when he was with the Dodgers. Kind of reminds me of A.J. Ellis as they were/are both catchers that were blocked in the organization and when finally given a chance they shined in the spotlight. Paul has done signings around town and did one at the end of July which I attended ( as seen HERE ) but I still wanted an on card autograph of the former Dodger backstop.

Not much selection online with him in Dodger blue so I just had to be diligent and then this card came up with a nice starting bid of just .99. Didn't think it would go that high but I still had my normal limits on what I was willing to pay and luckily I won the card for a few cents over $5. A nice pickup of nicely designed card with a crisp signature even though it is a sticker auto. Welcome to the collection Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment