Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kemp Super Fan Has Died




We all on the internet at times like to complain or compare about our hardships and what we have missed out on in life but this young man made the most of the crap hand that was given to him. He died last night but not before he got to meet his idol Matt Kemp a couple months ago in San Francisco and then once again when Kemp flew him down for a game.



Everyone needs to a deep breath and realize that this is more to life than what we don't have and that we need to be thankful we get to wake up every morning and get out of bed easily and enjoy what we DO have. Even though I wish and would love to have more I have personally have tried to understand I need to be thankful for what I have and not what I might never have and just focus on the positives in life. Godspeed Joshua.

Take a moment to read up on the story HERE
Source : Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment