Saturday, August 24, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman : Joc Pederson Top 100 Insert

Now this is the complete opposite of the BGS card I bought of Joc and showcased in a previous entry. While that one was high in price this one was acquired for pennies.

I am almost done with the Top 100 insert set from this year's Bowman issue and have acquired all the higher priced cards so I am just cleaning up the left overs and I still needed Joc's non die cut version. Seller had this with a starting bid of one penny with no shipping charge. I knew it wouldn't take much to acquire the card but when I won it for just .85 cents delivered that just makes the transaction all that much sweeter. Card does not hold all that much book value but for less than a dollar it is still a bargain. Almost done with the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment