Thursday, June 29, 2017

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Museum : Clayton Kershaw Base Frame Autograph Black Parallel (5/5)


Very surprised I landed this but at the same time I am a tad worried about what grade it will receive from BGS when I submit it considering the low cost to acquire this card.

This is the 2nd of 2 cards I picked up using the funds from the sales of the cards I did not like the results from in my recent BGS batch. I am also on the look out for Kershaw autographs and metal frame ones are on top of the list. I already have the Gold frame from the 2015 set and roughly remember what that cost was. It was already in a BGS 9.5 case so there is a premium attached to that card. This one though popped up one morning when I was just doing one of my random searches and it was being sold by a well know eBay seller but their asking price seemed very low to me. I took a chance though knowing the seller and hoping I just landed a deal if this card indeed earns a 9.5 from Beckett. At worst it is a great card to have in my collection but man do I want this badly to gem.


Cinco
of
Cinco

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ระบบใหม่ปัจจุบันที่ได้สะสมเกมทดสอบเล่นสล็อตค่าย PG SLOT ที่ทดสอบ เล่นสล็อตฟรีสปิน ทดสอบเล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใคร ไม่ต้องสมัคร ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี

    ReplyDelete