Thursday, June 15, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-ONE of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Chrome Corey Seager Base Orange Refractor Parallel (16/25) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Second to last card of the batch and even though I knew both card's grades going in it's still a great feeling when you get them back in their BGS cases as it was for this limited (/25) orange parallel from the 2016 Topps Chrome set.

I am trying to complete a rainbow of Seager cards from the 2016 set in general but on top of that I want them to be in gem mint condition. With only 25 copies there are only so many chances of that happening and if this didn't gem on the raw review I would have flipped it for another orange and tried my chances again. Well not only did this gem it did so with 3 9.5 sub grades to go along with 1 10. Not too shabby for a card I graded on a deal. I have to look at all the Chromes I have so far of Corey but with this I think I am done except for the red parallel with its near impossible 5 print run and the super which I know is a pipe dream. Still, even without those two this is an impressive feat if I do so saw myself.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment