Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Autograph (Batting) Green Refractor Parallel (82/99) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


1st day of the 2016 baseball off season, 0 Blue, 0 Green and 0 Golds. Second to last day of the 2016 baseball off season 2 Blues, Both Golds and now for the perfect finish the other Green is now in hand.

I usually have 1 big project I want to do each off season and have a plan in place at the time of year, This past one though was a tad different. My project was to add to my Kershaw autograph collection which I want to have 1 for each win he earns. While I did add quite a few this Corey rainbow project came about because of a ridiculous low priced Gold back in December. I ended up acquiring this Green at the end of March so the span of 3 months I went from zero colored parallels of this card to 6. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

There are 2 other colors our there (Orange and Red) but with the prints runs of 25 and 5 respectively I highly doubt I will ever get the true rainbow of this project considering there are 2 photo variations to go after. Might snag an Orange at some point but a Red would be crazy priced I am sure. So for the time being I need to hunt down the base refractors of these cards and with a print run of 499 I am confident I will get them at a decent price.



Eighty-Two
of
Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment