Wednesday, June 14, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY of FORTY-TWO - 2015 Allen Ginter Clayton Kershaw Mini Frame Autograph Red Ink Variant (4/10) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


I/we have reached the final Kershaw and autograph of this 42 card batch and to me the best of the group bar none.

Though I have a couple other red ink autographs of Clayton is this my first Allen Ginter one. They are always hard to track down since their print run rarely changes from a total of 10 any given year. When I picked this card up I had every intention of getting it graded and since the base version of this graded out as a 9.5/9 as shown earlier this was important to me for it to earn a 9.5/10. Once in hand I believed it would achieve that grade but knowing how nothing was assured I crossed my fingers. I didn't go the raw review route as that batch was getting too big and I was confident and have faith this would come out OK and that it did. Quad 9.5's with the all important 10 on autograph and this is now my favorite Ginter Kershaw in my collection by far.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment