Friday, June 2, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-ONE of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Orange Magma Parallel (11/25) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Another hit on my quest of having the autograph rainbow of Kershaw from the 2016 Topps High Tek set and unlike the others shown so far this one is void of surfaces issues.

With the print run being only 25 this one gemming was a tad more important than the others as how many times will I have had the chance to pick this parallel up? Thankfully I will not have to put that to the test as this is a strong 9.5 and slots in nicely in my rainbow project. The only I have to find now is the red parallel but with a print run of just 5 it might be a long time coming for that to make into my hands.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment