Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Update : Corey Seager Fire Autograph (#/25)


After weeks of trying to acquire the actual card of this redemption from a seller on eBay I went ahead and went this route as he was not budging an inch on his price.

Knowing that this card exists already made the decision easier to acquire this redemption as I know it will be in hand shortly. There have been a few on eBay and a seller had his on a BIN with a best offer option but his counter literally was $3 lower than his asking price. Ass... I understand it's your card but don't offer to negotiate if you really aren't going to.

This card wasn't overly important to have but when this redemption popped up for sale at over $50 less than what that other seller was trying to get I crossed my fingers I could get this on the cheap considering people are impatient and might not want to wait an extra 2 weeks for their card. The plan worked as I won this with the 1 and only bid on the auction. Now I wait for the physical card which should be coming to me shortly.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment