Monday, June 5, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-THREE of FORTY-TWO - 2012 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Though there are higher priced cards still to show off this one is probably the biggest surprise as it earned an unexpected gem mint 9.5.

I love this design and its probably my favorite of all the Topps Heritage years. When I acquired this from on overseas blogger I thought it would come back as a 9 at best. Even though I would always prefer a 9.5 I was going to be happy with a 9. I didn't want to wait for find out its grade so I did a raw grade review and they slapped a 9.5 label on it. Very happy to see that and couldn't believe it. Of course I sent it in for the full slab treatment and not only did it come back as a gem mint it came back a strong one as it has 3 9.5 subs and a 10 as the cherry on top.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment